ITALIAN CARS CLUB

Nous sommes le 17 Avr 2024 0:02

Heures au format UTC + 1 heure

Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet  [ 12 messages ]  Aller à la page 1, 2  Suivante
Auteur Message
 Sujet du message: Murciélago R-Gt
MessagePosté: 09 Sep 2003 19:31 
Apprenti ICCiste

voila d apres certain journaux allemand la version R-Gt
aurait etait presenter au salon de frankfurt

information qui reste a etre verifier
car le model prensenté est trop soft pour une version piste

http://www.pistonheads.com/doc.asp?c=117&i=7296
http://www.auto-motor-sport.de/d/44444

Sujet du message:
MessagePosté: 09 Sep 2003 22:59 
Apprenti ICCiste

Sujet du message:
MessagePosté: 10 Sep 2003 15:31 
Président ICC

Salut Kld, ça faisait un bail !

Tu viens avec celle là le 27 ?

Réglement intérieur et mode d'emploi pour publier vos photos sont consultables ICI
======> A L'ATTENTION DES NOUVEAUX MEMBRES DU FORUM, n'oubliez pas de vous présenter ======> ICI

L'ICC se finance grâce à vos Dons, Merci !

Sujet du message:
MessagePosté: 12 Sep 2003 19:07 
ICCiste Pratiquant

C'est vrai comme ca il y aurait quelqu'un qui serait content dit alx!!!

Sujet du message:
MessagePosté: 16 Sep 2003 20:30 
me voila de retour de frankfurt, je vient de rajouté 60 photos + 1 video de la

R-GT

Sujet du message:
MessagePosté: 16 Sep 2003 20:32 
Apprenti ICCiste

je la refait ,mets cette fois je me suis connecté :oops:

me voila de retour de frankfurt, je vient de rajouté 60 photos + 1 video de la

R-GT

Sujet du message:
MessagePosté: 16 Sep 2003 20:34 
ICCiste Pratiquant

Je viens d'aller sur ton site, superbe voiture.....

et les photos sont tres tres belle!!!

tres beau site :wink:

Sujet du message:
MessagePosté: 18 Sep 2003 9:04 
Adhérent ICC

est-ce qu'ils fournissent une carte qui indique tous les ralentisseurs ???
Il faut preparer son trajet a l'avance!!!

Sujet du message:
MessagePosté: 25 Juil 2004 22:31 
Apprenti ICCiste

RELEASE IMMEDIATE 24 JULY 2004

The hard-working determination of the Krohn-Barbour Racing pit crew made it possible for the team’s two Lamborghini Murciélago R-GTs to participate in this afternoon’s timed qualifying runs for tomorrow’s Portland Grand Prix, fifth round of the American Le Mans Series, despite both cars sustaining damage in a freak double-accident earlier in the day.

Misfortune struck the two-car team twenty minutes into this morning’s one-hour practice session at Portland International Raceway, Oregon, when the number 6 Lamborghini of Tracy Krohn spun approaching the tight chicane on the Start/Finish straightaway. Team-mate David Brabham was following right behind in the number 5 Lamborghini and, when forced to brake hard, also spun. The gap between the stationary number 6 car and the concrete barriers was a little too narrow for the number 5 car to make it through. The Lamborghinis touched, Krohn’s car suffering mostly rear-end damage, Brabham’s taking its hardest knock at the front.

Krohn explained: “I got on the brakes and it just snapped away from me, quick as anything. It would’ve been OK but unfortunately there was some traffic around and David was right behind.”

Brabham commented: “The same thing that happened to Tracy happened to me; I’m as experienced [in racing] as anyone out there, and it caught me out too.”

There were those who doubted the cars would be repaired in time for the afternoon’s one-hour practice or 20-minute qualifying session, but not team manager Dick Barbour. “Just watch my guys,” Barbour said as the cars were brought to the team’s pit garage for repairs. “We’ll have ‘em back out there. Never say die.”

The number 6 car made it onto the track at the start of the afternoon’s one-hour practice session, the number 5 car was running 15 minutes later. In qualifying Krohn posted a best time on the 1.94-mile, 12-turn course of 1min 16.505sec, for fifth place in the GTS class. Brabham’s co-driver Peter Kox recorded a best lap of 1min 12.228sec for the number 5 car, fourth in GTS, despite having to guess which Pirelli tires would best suit the car because of lack of track time. The GM Racing Chevrolet Corvette of Olivier Beretta was fastest in GTS, setting a new record of 1min 9.981sec.

Krohn’s co-driver this weekend is Nic Jonsson, the 36-yer-old Atlanta-based Swede who scored his first-career victory in an SCCA SPEED World Challenge Touring Car race at Infineon Raceway, California, last weekend. Jonsson said: “I’m really excited about this drive. Krohn-Barbour Racing is a really professional team, Dick Barbour is a proven winner, and Lamborghini makes great cars. I know the car’s not yet had all the testing and development it needs, because it’s new, but it’ll be good experience for me.”

Sunday’s Portland Grand Prix, round five of nine in the ALMS, starts at 1pm local time and runs for two-hours 45-minutes.

[/img]

Sujet du message:
MessagePosté: 26 Juil 2004 5:32 
Apprenti ICCiste

RELEASE IMMEDIATE 25 JULY 2004

BOTH LAMBORGHINIS FRUSTRATED IN CHASE FOR THIRD PLACE

Both Krohn-Barbour Racing Lamborghinis had third place in their sights in the hotly-contested GTS class in Sunday’s fifth round of the American Le Mans Series at Portland International Raceway, Oregon, but ultimately both were deprived of a finish.

After nearly two hours of the two-hour 45-minute Portland Grand Prix, the number 5 Lamborghini Murciélago R-GT of David Brabham and Peter Kox was chasing the Saleen S7R of Johnny Mowlem/Terry Borcheller for third place. But as Kox lapped the Alex Job Racing Porsche 911 GTR of Timo Bernhard/Jorg Bergmeister on the inside line going into Turn One, the Porsche turned-in too early and hit the left rear corner of the Lamborghini, damaging its rear suspension and forcing retirement.

Kox said: “It’s a shame, because we were going really well, staying with the Saleen. We were working through traffic and when I came up behind the Porsche on the pits straight I flashed my headlamps several times. I was nearly all the way past, on the inside, and really thought it [the passing maneuver] was finished, when he hit me really hard.”

The surviving number 6 Lamborghini Murciélago R-GT of Tracy Krohn and Nic Jonsson could also see third place within its reach, after two hours and 22 minutes of racing, when the Saleen slowed by 25 seconds per lap with an engine problem. But Krohn had been experiencing gearbox downshift problems and these worsened on the lap that Jonsson took over the Lamborghini for the race’s final stint, forcing the Swedish driver to bring the car slowly to the pits and retirement.

Krohn said: “The gearbox was playing up on downshifts for some time, but it was always a mystery. Sometimes it’d go in, sometimes it wouldn’t. I tried doing the whole lap just in third and fourth, I tried going around in fourth and fifth. I couldn’t tell the team what was going on because we lost our [car-to-pits] radio. We also lost our [rear-view] camera. So I couldn’t shift, I couldn’t see - it was a pretty tough outing!”

Jonsson, who was standing-in for Scott Maxwell at this race, commented: “After I went out of the pits, I got up to third okay, then I couldn’t downshift. I got fourth and fifth on the back straightaway, then something else locked up.”

Of his first experience of the Lamborghini, which made its US racing debut just four weeks ago, Jonsson said: “The car was more physical than I thought it would be, especially the steering, but it’s very direct, very responsive. Krohn-Barbour Racing is very professional and the Lamborghini has huge potential. With a serious test program, it’ll be good.”

The Lamborghinis of Brabham/Kox and Krohn/Jonsson completed 103 laps and 91 laps respectively before halting; the third-placed Saleen ran 113 laps to the finish. The GM Racing Chevrolet Corvettes of Ron Fellows/Johnny O’Connell and Oliver Gavin/Olivier Beretta placed first and second in the GTS-class and third and fourth overall, on 135 and 133 laps.

The Portland Grand Prix was won outright by the Audi R8 of JJ Lehto/Marco Werner (141 laps) from the Lola EX257 of James Weaver/Butch Leitzinger (1min 8.446sec behind)

Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet  [ 12 messages ]  Aller à la page 1, 2  Suivante

Heures au format UTC + 1 heure